In the interview, I answered some of the questions my CEO and co-author, Eric Mosley, and I often receive about the book:
* How is this book different from other management books?
* What exactly is “strategic recognition?”
* What does it mean to “win with a culture of recognition?”
* Why is recognition so important?
* What makes companies with a culture of recognition different than others?
This is just one of great pieces of media coverage the book has received. One of my favorites was this interview on Fox News with Eric:
If you’re looking to increase employee engagement, strategic recognition is one of the most powerful, proven tools for doing just that.