What’s your retention outlook for 2013? Are you keeping a close eye on your critical talent to be sure they don’t walk out the door? Passive recruiting is rising (and passive talent is not as passive as you think) – what are you proactively doing to understand what your employees need from the organization to re-engage and what you can do to re-recruit those you already have on staff?
If any of this is a concern for your organization in 2013, join us for a webinar on Wednesday, 28th January, at 3:00pm Eastern (Noon Pacific, 8:00pm GMT).
Employee turnover is not a singular event — it is a long process of disengagement that can take days, weeks, months or even years until the actual decision to leave occurs. How can you spot an employee who is planning to leave? How can you prevent it?
Join author Leigh Branham and Globoforce to discover some of the surprising reasons behind why employees leave companies. Based on the research and information in Branham’s acclaimed book, The 7 Hidden Reasons Employees Leave, this webinar will isolate and discuss each reason that employees jump ship. It will share the warning signs to look for, translate the needs and desires of employers and employees alike into a common language, and enable companies and their most valued human resources to better understand one another.
Register for the webinar to discover:
- How companies and employees can better communicate their expectations of one another.
- The importance of finding the right people to fill the right positions at the right time. Why coaching and feedback are critical to engagement and retention, and how companies can form deeper relationships with their people.
- What the new career realities are in today’s business climate.
- Why some managers are hesitant to recognize employees, and what senior leadership can do about it.
- How to help employees maintain a consistent work-life balance and minimize their levels of job-related stress.
- How managers can regain the trust and confidence of their employees.
In the webinar, we will also share Globoforce’s research and lessons learned about the connection between engagement, employee recognition and turnover.